Monday, May 14, 2012

Second Lifeee

Sooo here's my main outfit. It wouldn't completely load for the snapshot so I look a little naked. I also couldn't get my avatar to look straight ahead because she turned her head every time I clicked the snapshot button. This is probably for the better since I did not have very good Photoshop skills. While she had a face that looked similar to mine, all the colors were off and a little blotchy looking. That being said, I feel successful because I had to figure out how to get all the different aspects of her outfit and hair and it was quite a process!

And here's my second outfit. I picked the tiger avatar, then put mouse hands and feet on it, and some camo pants. I bought and built the Deadmau5 head, to make myself a mouse/tiger thing. I think it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment