Monday, April 23, 2012

Crowdsourcing Participation

#1: I participated in the Collected Visions crowdsourcing project. The links to search images and write a photo essay were not working. So instead I just uploaded my own photo that others could search and write essays about. They ask to know basic information about the photo you upload and the background story for it. I emailed this site with my submission and information. Here is the screen shot of that e-mail:


#2: I participated in Sarah's crowdsourcing project: myamazingbutt.com. Here is the screen shot of my image I uploaded:




#3: I participated in the Man with the Movie Camera crowdsourcing project. I imitated scene eight, with the oncoming train shot. Since I didn't feel like putting my life in danger by actually filming an oncoming train, I interpreted the suspense and movement with an oncoming skateboard. I took the video with just my mobile phone, as I've been doing all semester. Here is the screen shot of me uploading the video:


1 comment:

  1. GIRL, where is your own project...Im suppose to say somethin here yo!

    ReplyDelete