Thursday, April 5, 2012

This is my music. My passion. My lifestyle.

Here's my screen shot of my YouTube mixer. It's a little small and messed up, and the title didn't get included in this but I promise it's there, I just had problems doing a screen shot on my Dell. I had a few problems with this project and needed a lot of help, but I fell in love with my idea, and I feel that it definitely represents what I wanted it to even if it's not perfect. The top video should be played first, because it is the longest and serves as a soundtrack for the rest of the mixer. It was really hard to try to get everything to sound good together, but I did what I could. This project was meant to convey a feeling of nostalgia for those who are as deeply involved with the electronic dance music scene as I am. For some of us, it's not just the type of music we're into, but it's also our inspiration, basis for emotions, home for memories, and it is our lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment